Still Glowing Levels Up the Vision of Global IR Testing and Research
Who are we?
We are GMO Humans created by Cold War era Hydrogen and Nuclear Weapons Testing Worldwide.
- Internationally Identifiable group that wants to make themselves (genetic material) available as Humanitarian Research Subjects.
- Silenced for 50 years (US) and struggling to get legitimate health information.
- Global Social Media groups cannot meet the needs of gathering genetic markers for the two to three, and even now fourth dying or genetically compromised generations.
- Gathering this genetic material from known and identifiable subjects is why we focus on the veterans and their offspring.
- Proof of military exposure during atomic testing and their descendant’s are most easily traceable.
- Information will benefit general population.
The Immediate Needs
- Develop a printable document outlining the “Known Medical Conditions” doctors and caregivers can reference while diagnosing or treating Children of Atomic Veterans. Every doctor is a new educational process, and most doctors are unfamiliar with our groups needs.
- Vietnam War Veterans Agent Orange victims now have this now through private citizen efforts of a daughter born with 32 medical conditions associated with specific generational genetic damage caused by that chemical agent.
- Develop a brief summery of the genetic overview for physicians, caregivers and family members, as reproductive issues are prevalent both to the exposed Veteran, his spouse, children and ongoing family lineage.
- Build database of volunteer subjects willing to give their genetic material and background information who are veterans or their post-exposure offspring.
- Collect Genetic material via DNA kits, and have the data from them available for researchers to access or reference.
- Provide participants><researcher connectivity.
- Support CAV outreach and awareness efforts.
- Encourage participation by offering the double strand DNA Kit at a reduced rate by making it available worldwide with a single source of collection to encourage researchers of consistent and reliable resource for getting their participant info or data, helping us avoid HIPPA laws in the US and international 3rd party to hold participant data.
- CAV is gaining recognition within the global radiation awareness groups worldwide, and the founders are being invited to annual meetings of other NPO’s and NGO’s that include UN representatives.
- Identifying and outreach to celebrity voices from various disciplines to support recognition and messaging to raise awareness with the various generations impacted by the DNA damage and resulting genetic anomalies.
- Raise awareness in the medical research community that are group is ready, willing and able to provide them fairly well qualified research subjects for current and future research studies.
- Founders are currently recognized in the social networks as informed and reliable references.
“Still Glowing” Funding Campaigns
Immediate needs. Legal & Acct’ing to engage 501c3 filings & any final review of medical reference documents to be sure we avoid any liability issues.
Targeted projects. Including but not limited to, of Various that have crossed our desk:
- Qualify & Secure Int’i DNA Genetics Kit and database providers to partner/align with to standardized the cost and data availability. Currently between $35 > 1000 depending on the country involved, and may or may not be paid by insurance, and in some countries, for insurance to cover, it requires a doctors request. This can be eliminated and standardized.
- Enewetak Cleanup Veterans: See attached sample as to the type of request that we receive, and the global professionals trying to get this research moving for future generations of the GMO Humans created during this period of global nuclear arms testing.
- Attend relevant National and International Genetics, Veterans to attract participation in CAV initiatives and raise awareness about GMO Humans and our interests, particularly as next generations, who suffer the consequences, knowingly, and often unknowingly.
- Founders Choice: Improve response time to individuals and groups reaching out to CAV.
- As needs grow and dictate further or targeted research projects is required.
- Assistance needs will change as expansion evolves.
- Founders expense to this point.
- Crypto Wallet established at ArtisiaToken.com
- ArtisiaToken.com Charity Fund. Their CRS president to raise funds and awareness, leveraging a cofounders Art World Audience.
- Auction relevant VMFA original artworks.
- Ltd. Edition Sales of Atomic related editions. From VMFA collection.
- Merchandise with CAV logo. Being requested now in social media platforms.
- Targeted Campaigns. Much of what we have learned as a self-organizing on-line community is openly shared in an effort to help one another find the answers our governments won’t or most likely, can’t.
- Narrow Lane. All descendants will have or have had their countries military service in common. For that reason, our efforts will be restricted to research, education and medical awareness as our stated mission. While individuals within our groups have a diversity of backgrounds and positions, we remain non-political in the pro-/anti- nuclear debate. Respecting Veteran’s, their families and the governments they have served is an important goal of the organization.
Social Engagement. Most Veterans and their children have served in silence and are often looking for a voice and information. Many are anxious to tell their stories since the clearances have been lifted in many countries now.
- This and Future Generations of GMO Humans need options. While we suffer the consequences of our respective governments, our goal to is not let science miss the opportunity to have this genetic information and material available for researchers worldwide seeking answers, now and into the future. My government advised me NOT to reproduce at the age of 12, others were not so lucky. Now they suffer as they watch their children and grandchildren continue to evolve with birth
defects raining down on their family tree. Future generations deserve the benefit of early testing and/or developing genetic options.
- Time is right! The ratification of the UN treaty two weeks ago takes effect January 22, 2021. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/25/treaty-banning-nuclear-weapons-made-official-with-50th-un-signatory
The Founders Backstory
Invoking President Obama and the White House to take action required Kathy to inform Victoria she had been advocating on her behalf without her knowledge.
“During research of Atomic Veterans and Children of Atomic Veterans I came across Victoria’s web page and felt a strong connection to her and her story. In late 2016 I began an email campaign to the White House on behalf of Victoria and others, without her knowledge, asking for help. After a few months of weekly emails, to my surprise I received a phone call from a man named Scott Bell from the Washington VA. He said my email had bounced around the White House, made it to President Obama’s desk then bounced around the Washington VA department with orders from the White House to help this woman in the email. I was given a private number to pass on to her. A woman I had never met. Soon after an autographed photo of the President, a hand signed letter and a Veterans Proclamation showed up on my porch. My next problem was how do I reach out to Victoria and convince her I’m not a crazed stalker. The rest is history.”
– Kathy Kirchner-Sinai
“Even though Mr. Bell had been tasked by President Obama, the White House, when Scott called, I was again in a Stanford Hospital bed, a 48 day stay that time, he was ‘Sorry we could not find a program to fit you in.’ Fighting for my life, once again I was clearly abandoned by the United States Government, now even at the highest level. With nowhere let to turn, it was clear something had to be done. ChildrenofAtomicVeterans.org is our response. The genetic damage to the reproductive system required a full hysterectomy by 23. Awaiting the inevitable onset and now and fighting multiple cancers are just another legacy gift from their mismanagement of the human guinea pigs they abandoned. I feel blessed at this point I was advised by the US Military not to have children at 12 years old so I did not bear a human being with heartbreaking defects. Most were not so lucky. Many were never informed. I watched The Chief and my mother suffer some of the most unspeakable and devastatingly life altering effects of repeated, onsite ionizing radiation exposures. He died still under his Q Cleared silence, never able to speak of it outside of our four walls. No longer silenced, our group and our genetic challenges should serve as a cautionary tale to this and future generations.”
– Victoria Moore
Most of us have been silenced or medically abandoned so long by our respective governments that by sharing our stories, our parents stories and banking our genetic data may be the best way to facilitate research and really help future generations of global scientists, world health care workers and GMO humans.
In 2020, both received an International Humanitarian Award from the United States Enewetok Atoll Atomic Cleanup Joint Task Force, Republic of the Marshall Islands representatives and supported by Marshallese Americans.